BHH Mikromed Sp. z o.o. was established as the first Polish manufacturer of implants for orthopedics and traumatology in 1978 and at present can be proud of it’s almost 40 years of experience in manufacturing of medical products.
Almost from the very beginning BHH Mikromed Sp. z o.o. supported pioneers of veterinary medicine with its standard products which could be used for treatment of animals. However, aware of the progressive specialization in veterinary medicine, together with leading scientific centers, ie. Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences and the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn as well as private veterinary practices, the company worked to expand its assortment. First specialized veterinary implants BHH Mikromed Sp. z o.o. offered in 2000.
In the same time company has significantly strengthened its R&D and technological department, invested in modern CNC machines and implemented Quality Assurance System based on EN ISO 9001:2008 and 13485:2003/AC:2009 certified and supervised by TÜV Nord Cert. The production philosophy was based on requirements of the Directive 93/42/EEC + 2007/47/EC and the Good Manufacturing Practice. This enabled to achieve a high level of products quality.
The key step for the company was year 2013 when the owner of BHH Mikromed Sp. z o.o. became Valbruna Polska, a division of the modern Italian metallurgical concern Acciaierie Valbruna, headquartered in Vicenza. With the support of such a strong partner, a dynamic process of restructuring and expansion of the company took place. New, the most modern CNC machines allowed for the automation and optimization of production processes, and the new Control Laboratory equipped with the latest generation of measuring equipment allowed for better control of products. The supply system of materials for the production, based on Acciaierie Valbruna supplies results in flexibility and security for the company.
BHH Mikromed Sp. z o.o. work with leading medical and technical centers in Poland, constantly monitoring the product in the context of current requirements based on the latest achievements of science and technology. We invest continuously in human capital by employing highly qualified specialists capable to supervise and implement a complex manufacturing process.
Currently BHH Mikromed Sp. z o.o. offers veterinarians: ZESPOL stabilization systems, which we are the exclusive manufacturer, a wide assortment of standard and locking plates, screws and other implants eg. for TPO and TPLO, TTA and intramedullary surgery. The company’s experience and excellent cooperation with veterinary medicine leaders enable us to constantly expand our offer and to better satisfy our customers’ needs.
“The company mission is to maximise meeting customers needs and expectations through on-time supplies of high quality and well priced products available in appropriate range.”
The goal of BHH MIKROMED is innovative designing and effective manufacturing of modern medical devices – implants for osteosynthesis and appropriate instruments which meet requirements of the 93/42/EEC+2007/47/EC Directives as well as satisfying needs and expectations of customers.
We intend to achieve this goal through:
– understanding of current as well as anticipation of future needs and expectations of customers,
– fast and on-time completion of orders,
– providing customers with unique and reliable service,
– monitoring of the customer satisfaction, exchange of information with customers,
– defining and communicating of goals and directions for actions undertaken by the company as well as motivating and monitoring of their implementation,
– strict defining of responsibilities and competences throughout all management levels,
– individual accountability for the quality of work,
– continuous improvement of the personnel qualifications and the quality of work,
– wide use of computer-based technologies to design, manufacture and promote the devices,
– taking control over all processes affecting quality of devices,
– limiting of the risk to the lowest possible level,
– continuous improvement of the quality management policies,
– continuous improvement of devices, processes and systems,
– applying of corrective and preventive mechanisms,
– using in the manufacturing process of the highest quality materials and state-of-the-art technical solutions, cooperation with suppliers.
Understanding and acceptance of the approved Quality Policy is guaranteed by full involvement of the entire company staff in completion of the strategic goals included in the Business Plan and in continuous improvement of the Quality Management System as per EN ISO 9001:2008 and EN ISO 13485:2003/AC:2009.
In the manufacturing process we use only the highest quality materials sourced from qualified European suppliers. Our Quality Management System is certified acc. to EN ISO 9001:2008 and EN ISO 13485:2012, our products meet the requirements of 93/42/EEC +2007/47/EC Directive and can be CE marked.